Oasis and such

01 May 2006

Now I See


I heard it was a good time at Oasis tonight, wish I could've been there. Hopefully next week.
So did anyone guess the riddle? It was a good one. I'm sure they'll get more challenging as time goes on, too.
We've got some awesome plans and prizes for the Oasis Fantastic Fair night. It's sure to be a great night.
I heard that the Cinderalla play went really well, due to those involved. Maybe some of you will pursue acting?
O.K., so I'm sure everyone was a little confused about my spongebob comment a few days ago. What happened was that I wanted to post a pic of a palm tree, and also a pic of spongebob (just because I like him). But I couldn't get a good one and so on and so forth...so to make a long story even longer, here's my spongebob pic.
I was glad to hear that we had a new person out tonight. I hope that everyone knows that Oasis is a place where your friends are always welcome. So don't be shy about inviting them out any given Monday.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger kingmedia said…

    Secret Gym Night. I like the sound of that. Definately could be lots of fun involved. I'd hate to have the whole gym to myself!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger kingmedia said…

    Google battle result:
    palm tree : 201
    spongebob : 129

    Clearly palm trees are more popular than Spongebob.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home